Monday, September 26, 2005

So I thought this would be a good way for me to show everyone what i am up too. Anyway I will try and post some photos, hopefully they will work.

So as most of you know Chicko and I are going to try our luck in the mines, we have a medical and simulator test next week and all going well should be able to start work at the end of next week. everyone keep your fingers crossed for us please. If you don't know we are going to hopefully be dump truck drivers, in those really big trucks!

I was in Inverell on the weekend and had a really good time at chickos rugby presentation, today I am in Cowra and on Thursday I am meeting with Chicko in Echuca (he is there for some sheep thingy.) Then we are off on our drive to perth.

feel free to leave messages on here i will try and update as often as possible. I will miss you all, come and visit us if you get the chance

Love Pia

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger Alcifer said...

Hi Pia, it's Pinko here! I wish you and Chicko all the best in Perth and I hope to be over in WA for a visit during summer.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Pia said...

thanks guys for all your support. I just finished my final packing and getting ready for the big drive.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger McMaster said...

Hey Pia, Have fun in Perth will be making an effort to come and visit you and chiko and will have to go out and see if pub trivia is as good in Perth as Cowra
Cheers
McMaster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home